View our latest videos from the selection below
- March 13, 2017
- March 13, 2017November 7, 2016October 27, 2016
- July 28, 2016March 30, 2016
- November 2, 2015October 12, 2015January 21, 2015
- August 4, 2014August 4, 2014April 1, 2014
The SeaChange multiscreen series
Part 1: Opportunities and challenges
In the first of three discussions of multiscreen TV with Yvette Kanouff, president of Seachange International, we look at some of the key changes driving multiscreen and their implications for pay TV operators.
Part 2: Content management, search and social media
In part two of our series of multiscreen TV discussions with SeaChange International president Yvette Kanouff, we look at the importance of content rights, search and recommendation.
Part 3: Multiscreen monetisation
In our third and final discussion of multiscreen TV with Yvette Kanouff, president of SeaChange International, we look at the crucial topic of how operators could monetise multiscreen deployments.
- Perform launches DAZN live sports streaming service in Germany
- Parrot Analytics: Netflix dominates digital originals across European markets
- Sky decision likely to be pushed back as Bradley weighs evidence
- Altice to acquire Portugal’s Media Capital for €440 million
- Pirates could face up to 10 years in prison under new UK rules