Multiscreen & OTT Series
Multiscreen and over-the-top TV is currently the dominant topic at industry trade shows and conferences.
The explosion in the number and variety of devices capable of playing back video from multiple sources – delivered over IP – is a huge opportunity – but also a huge headache – for industry players.
To help make sense of what’s happening, Digital TV Europe publishes its Multiscreen & OTT Series. Released in four chapters over the course of a week, the series culminates with a compendium issue for part 5.
Please view previous editions from the archive below
- Perform launches DAZN live sports streaming service in Germany
- Parrot Analytics: Netflix dominates digital originals across European markets
- Sky decision likely to be pushed back as Bradley weighs evidence
- Altice to acquire Portugal’s Media Capital for €440 million
- Pirates could face up to 10 years in prison under new UK rules