Euro50 Awards 2014
The Euro50 Awards 2014 took place on Thursday 13th March at a gala dinner in Amsterdam's prestigious Hilton Hotel on the second day of Cable Congress.
Awards were presented to seven individuals singled out from the Euro50 publication based on the categories below.
The winners in each category are listed below.
View the 2014 shortlists here.
2014 Euro50 Awards Winners
Cornel Ciocirlan, CTO, EMEA, Arris
Antony Root, EVP original programming and production, HBO Europe
Harry de Haas, VP, consumer markets & sales, Ziggo
Mattias Hjelmstedt, CEO, Magine
Josh Sapan, president & CEO, AMC Networks
Mark Hollinger, Discovery Networks
Brian Sullivan, CEO, Sky Deutschland
Book a Dinner Ticket or Sponsor a Table
Buying a table offers you a great opportunity to invite your key clients to join you at this prestigious event - a perfect place to network and entertain.
Table of 10:
· Branded table: 10 dinner passes
· Branded table listed in the Awards Programme
Single dinner pass
Euro 50 Champagne Reception Sponsor
Served before the Gala Dinner, the Champagne Reception will be the best opportunity to network will all the senior executives attending the evening. Your branding will be the most prominent around the room ensuring all guests recognize your company as the Euro50 Champagne Reception Sponsor
Award Sponsorship Package (Euro50 Award Category Sponsor)
Seven awards will be presented, and the Awards Sponsorship offers an opportunity for the Sponsor to affiliate themselves with the category that represents their strategy whilst benefiting from excellent brand exposure.
- Perform launches DAZN live sports streaming service in Germany
- Parrot Analytics: Netflix dominates digital originals across European markets
- Sky decision likely to be pushed back as Bradley weighs evidence
- Vodafone sees TV subscribers dip but convergent base grows
- Sky bid ‘will be referred’ in absence of new evidence