BT extends dynamic ad deal with Yospace
Yospace’s platform uses ad-stitching technology to replace advertising on BT’s live channels with targeted ads when content is viewed via the multi-platform BT Sport service.
The new deal follows a one-year period during which Yospace claims to have enabled ad placement in over 700 major sporting events for BT – including Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League football.
“Yospace has enabled us to seamlessly deliver unskippable and clickable ads within BT Sport live streams across our digital platforms and we are delighted to be extending our partnership,” said BT TV executive Greg McCall.
- Perform launches DAZN live sports streaming service in Germany
- Parrot Analytics: Netflix dominates digital originals across European markets
- Sky decision likely to be pushed back as Bradley weighs evidence
- Sky bid ‘will be referred’ in absence of new evidence
- Pirates could face up to 10 years in prison under new UK rules