Content Innovation Awards 2016 – the evening in pictures
BT, Liberty Global, Orange and Sky Italia were among the winners at Digital TV Europe’s Content Innovation Awards held on 16th October on the eve of MIPCOM in Cannes, with Fox UK, Endemol Shine Beyond and others also taking home key awards.
Digital TV Europe’s Content Innovation Awards saw 230 leading TV industry executives, technologists and creatives gather for a Gala Dinner event in the Carlton Hotel’s spectacular Grand Salon in Cannes last Sunday to see outstanding achievements recognised across 18 awards categories.
The annual event, organized by Digital TV Europe in partnership with sister title TBI, saw companies including BT, Liberty Global, Orange, Sky Italia, Fox UK, Endemol Shine Beyond and others take home awards. Digital TV editor Stuart Thomson and TBI editor Stewart Clarke presented the awards along with host Anne de Baetzelier.
- Perform launches DAZN live sports streaming service in Germany
- Parrot Analytics: Netflix dominates digital originals across European markets
- Sky decision likely to be pushed back as Bradley weighs evidence
- Altice to acquire Portugal’s Media Capital for €440 million
- Sky bid ‘will be referred’ in absence of new evidence