Why do Service Providers need to go Wi-Fi?
For consumers, Wi-Fi has quickly evolved from a “nice to have” service to a “must have” utility. According to ARRIS’ annual Consumer Entertainment Index the average household in Europe has 6+ connected media devices and watching mobile TV on-the-go is an increasing trend. Wi-Fi is quickly becoming the delivery method of choice for communications and video entertainment, but performance issues have begun to pose a challenge for service providers.
During this webinar following topics will be discussed:
- New market/new revenue opportunities available
- Best practices in monetization of service provider Wi-Fi
- HomeSpots: the cable operator’s hidden asset
- Is a “Wi-Fi first” initiative viable for Europe?
- Service provider cooperation to maximize footprint
- Dave Brown, Director of Product Management, Service Provider Wi-Fi Solutions, ARRIS
- John DePietro, VP Marketing and Product Management, Benu Networks
- Johan Terve, Vice President Marketing, Aptilo Networks